- Kingdom Stability: 1d20+15 with DC 24. 2016-08-04 05:39:26 1d20 + 15 29 – this means successful check, so Unrest is reduced by 1 to 3.
- Pay Consumption – it is 1, so Treasury is reduced to 5.
- No magic item slots … I really need to figure out what to replace this with.
- Modify Unrest – no attributes are negative (huzzah) so no Unrest increase. Don’t want the Loyalty score to decrease, so Idnerth does not attempt to reduce Unrest further.
- Probably should have had Marcus given the job here, but oh, well.
- No hexes claimed or abandoned just yet.
- No terrain improvements
- Built City Walls (2 BP) at Bryn Euryn. This reduces Unrest by 1 and increases Stability.
- No Edicts issued.
- Nothing Withdrawn
- Nothing deposited
- Nothing sold
- Collect Taxes: 1d20+6 with DC24, so this is going to be difficult – 2016-08-04 05:51:40 1d20 + 6 8. So nothing collected. However, due to the Quarry, 1 BP is gained regardless, leaving you with 4.
- 25% chance since there was an Event last season – 2016-08-04 05:53:42 1d100 13 Event (25%, Summer 457). Holy crap. EVENT!
- Type of Event: 33. So, that is a Kingdom Event.
- Danger Level of Event: 78. Dangerous Event.
- I am not going to reveal WHAT the event was, because it s a SECRET!